Commerce Careers Open House Winter 2020
Date and Time
Peter Clark Hall, lower level of the UC
You are invited to attend the Winter 2020 Commerce Careers Open House, our recruitment event for students with an interest in pursuing careers in business.
Are you seeking new grad, summer internship or co-op opportunities? Then this Open House is for you! Students from all disciplines and across all semester levels are welcome to network with a variety of employers from the business sector!
Why attend the Commerce Careers Open House:
- To explore and learn more about industries and organizations of interest to you.
- FREE professional LinkedIn headshots taken on site.
- To connect with employer representatives face-to-face and demonstrate your interpersonal, communication, and professional etiquette skills.
- To expand your network, put a face to your resume and possibly gain an interview on-site.
- To compare different corporate cultures, and get a sense of where you would best fit.
- To determine the qualifications, skills, personal qualities and experience you should emphasize in your communications with industry professionals and prospective employers.
Employers who will be attending:
**Stay tuned for updates on which Employers will be attending the Open House via our weekly E-Newsletter and Instagram @Lang_Careers
Dress your best in business attire. Be prepared, for Careers Resources such as resume advice or networking tips visit The Business Career Development Centre Resource Portal on CourseLink. Bring your resume, or better yet, order your own Professional Business Cards in advance and leave employers with a tangible way to remember you by.
PLEASE NOTE: Admission is FREE if you bring your student ID card.
Register via ExperienceGuelph.ca to attend this event. Space is limited
About the Business Career Development Centre
The Business Career Development Centre offers tailored career assistance to business students at the University of Guelph. It provides access to workshops, events and services including mentoring and networking opportunities, one-on-one career coaching, and assistance building your professional online presence. For more information, visit the Business Career Development Centre web page.