BDO Canada Ignite Virtual Event
Date and Time
BDO Ignite is an exclusive virtual event that allows students the unique opportunity to connect with their people, experience their culture, and learn about their firm and career opportunities first hand.
At BDO, they define who they are by three key pillars: Client Centric - We walk alongside clients to help them achieve their dreams. Diversity & Inclusion - We celebrate individuality and encourage expression of all ideas. Innovation - We are bold. We challenge each other and ourselves to embrace opportunity.
Wondering if BDO is the right fit for you? Get to know us at BDO Ignite. Through attending:
- You will hear from a lineup of national and local speakers on topics relevant to your career interests and gain a deeper understanding of BDO's firm
- You will learn about the work they do, and what career opportunities are available through the Campus Program
- You will meet the BDO team virtually and build your professional network
- You will experience the BDO culture and what makes it a great place to work
Date: August 26, 2020
Time: 2:00 – 4:45PM EST
Who should #GetToKnowBDO at BDO Ignite? BDO wants to connect with students who:
- Are looking for a future co-op, intern or new graduate career opportunity
- Are currently working towards a degree or diploma, focused in accounting/finance/business
- Have a desire to provide outstanding client service and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Have proven leadership skills and can take initiative to seek understanding
- Display strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Are active in their school and the community through extracurricular activities
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Apply: https://www.bdo.ca/en-ca/careers/students/ by sending your resume and transcripts as one PDF, no cover letter necessary. Both documents are required to complete the application. Please submit only ONE application to the group location you are most interested in. Offices within the Central group include: London, Windsor, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Mississauga, Toronto, Burlington, Markham and surrounding regional areas.
The application deadline to be considered for this event is August 2, 2020
Please Note: Only those selected to attend will be contacted by a member of BDO’s Campus Recruitment Team with further details by Friday, August 7, 2020.
About the Business Career Development Centre
The Business Career Development Centre (BCDC) offers tailored career support to business students at the University of Guelph. The BCDC provides access to workshops, events and services including mentoring and networking opportunities, one-on-one career coaching, and assistance building your professional online presence. The BCDC strives to ensure the legitimacy of external events and workshops posted we promote to students. As a participant in any event or workshop, we encourage you to exercise due diligence, and research the integrity of the organization(s) prior to attending. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office. For more information, please visit the Business Career Development Centre web page.