MLSE’s Food, Beverage, & Hospitality Spotlight: Virtual Networking Event
Date and Time
Join MLSE Professional as they discuss their career paths and how you can leverage your education and experiences to land your career in Good & Beverage, Hospitality, Culinary, or Events!
There is a registration fee to participate which includes:
- ACCESS to the Food, Beverage, & Hospitality Spotlight Virtual Event on October 29th (3-5pm)
- 1 TICKET to a 2021 Toronto Argonauts regular season home game at BMO Field*
- Click link: https://www.argonauts.ca/fbhspotlight
- Click where it says CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (this will bring you to the Argos Account Manager page)
- Click on LOGIN found on the top right corner (you will either have to create a new account or sign in with your existing account)
- Once you have completed that step, you should be brought back to the main Argos Account Manager page where you click on Find Tickets
- Use promo code FBHSP
To register and complete your transaction, you must create an account and be signed into Argos Account Manager.
(Once registered, you will receive an email communication with further info on how to access the event and your 2021 game ticket)
About the Business Career Development Centre
The Business Career Development Centre (BCDC) offers tailored career support to business students at the University of Guelph. The BCDC provides access to workshops, events and services including mentoring and networking opportunities, one-on-one career coaching, and assistance building your professional online presence. The BCDC strives to ensure the legitimacy of external events and workshops posted we promote to students. As a participant in any event or workshop, we encourage you to exercise due diligence, and research the integrity of the organization(s) prior to attending. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office.