Loblaw Companies Ltd Presents: Campus Career Week – Networking Session!
Date and Time
Loblaw Companies Limited is excited to announce our first ever Campus Career Week – Networking Session!
We will be posting tips on navigating the job market from a student lens including branding, networking and resume tips on our social media channels including: Loblaw Companies LinkedIn Page, Loblaw Digital LinkedIn Page, Loblaw Digital Instagram & Loblaw Technology Instagram
The week will conclude with an opportunity to flex skills we’ve shared with students through a networking session on Friday March 5th from 12:00– 2:00 pm EST. You will have an opportunity to listen and network with leaders from one of our ground-breaking technology teams, Data Insights & Analytics, Loblaw Technology and Loblaw Digital & Supply Chain.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Our technology business leaders will be sharing their stories; discussing their respective journeys in the tech sector and exciting projects their teams are currently working on.
- Career discussions from an intern lens & opportunity to participate one of our breakout sessions
- Networking with our campus & full-time technical recruitment teams here at Loblaw in the technical teams of Loblaws
Our lineup of leaders includes:
- Sean Tozer Senior Director, Software Engineering
- Meng Fu Director, Site Reliability Engineering
- Thas Yuvraj Senior Director, Data Science- Health
- Sarah Michalowicz Senior Director, Data Science – Health
- Richard Atkinson Senior Director, Supply Chain Logistics
- Rolando Lopez Senior Director, Talent Strategy
- Michael De Guzman Director, Talent Strategy
Who should attend:
This virtual event is for all students, but our speakers and content will have a focus on opportunities within our technical teams with a focus on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
Agenda (Full details available upon registration):
12:00 – 12:15 pm Introductions & Directors Dialogue
12:15 – 1:00 pm Each leader shares their journey in the tech sector
1:00 – 2:00 pm Networking & Breakout Round table Discussions
*Please note: If you registered for this event, your participation has been specially reserved for you. We ask that you respect the limited number of tickets and cancel a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event if you are unable to attend in order to provide this opportunity to another interested participant.*
About the Business Career Development Centre
The Business Career Development Centre (BCDC) offers tailored career support to business students at the University of Guelph. The BCDC provides access to workshops, events and services including mentoring and networking opportunities, one-on-one career coaching, and assistance building your professional online presence. The BCDC strives to ensure the legitimacy of external events and workshops posted we promote to students. As a participant in any event or workshop, we encourage you to exercise due diligence, and research the integrity of the organization(s) prior to attending. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office.