KPMG Ideation Challenge Information Session
Date and Time
KPMG Canada invites you to a virtual information session to learn about the 2023 KPMG Ideation Challenge!
The KPMG Ideation Challenge provides the opportunity to interact with peers as you work together to develop a solution to a real-world business problem and share it with KPMG leadership. Ignite your passion to create solutions to real-world problems, collaborate with others from across the country, develop business skills and grow your network within KPMG.
This year, there will be two streams of KPMG Ideation Challenge for students to participate in:
- The Case Competition (CPA/ Accounting students) and
- The Innovation Challenge (non-CPA students: General Business & STEM)
Case Competition: This stream is ideal for students who are interested in our audit or tax careers and pursuing the CPA designation one day
- Discover first-hand the CPA Program support provided by KPMG
- Get a taste of what a CFE bootcamp is like at KPMG
- Work in teams with peers
- Collaborate to solve real business problems by completing a case study through a CPA lens
- Receive valuable feedback on case writing skills from industry professionals
Innovation Challenge: This stream is ideal for students who are interested in our advisory and digital careers
- Experience a condensed version of a design-thinking workshop
- Apply skills to a challenge statement that is reflective of the business problems that we experience with our clients
- Be creative, ideate and use your diverse skill sets
- Date: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Time: 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Register by Tuesday, November 22
About the Business Career Development Centre
The Business Career Development Centre (BCDC) offers tailored career support to business students at the University of Guelph. The BCDC provides access to workshops, events and services including mentoring and networking opportunities, one-on-one career coaching, and assistance building your professional online presence. The BCDC strives to ensure the legitimacy of external events and workshops posted we promote to students. As a participant in any event or workshop, we encourage you to exercise due diligence, and research the integrity of the organization(s) prior to attending. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office.