BMO Spotlight: Diversity in Capital Markets
Date and Time
Are you a first or second year undergraduate student in North America looking for a Summer 2024 or a Summer 2025 internship opportunity? Are you looking to learn about BMO Capital Markets and how we celebrate diversity, equity and inclusion? If so, join our BMO Spotlight session to hear from professionals within Capital Markets about how their differences are celebrated, and how they are encouraged to bring their most authentic selves to work. We want to give you the opportunity to ask your questions and learn about opportunities to get involved in Diversity initiatives at BMO!
Join this session to learn more about DE&I initiatives and communities at BMO, and learn about our enriched culture! This is your time to listen to our speakers talk about their own journeys at BMO and how they feel most celebrated at work for being themselves.
Date: Tuesday, October 17th, 2023
Time: 5:00 - 6:00p.m.
- As this is a Capital Markets Campus Event, this event is reserved for December 2025, Class of 2026, Class of 2027 students eligible for upcoming Summer 2024/2025 and 2024/2025 Coop internships.
- Register for this event by clicking the Register button at the top of this page. Resumes are optional, but encouraged.
- Email reminders: will be sent closer to event to registered attendees with event details, reminders and event link.
- If you are unable to attend closer to date: please update your registration status so we may allocate your position to another attendee.
- If you have questions: please contact us at BMO.CMCRT@BMO.COM.
About the Business Career Development Centre
The Business Career Development Centre (BCDC) offers tailored career support to business students at the University of Guelph. The BCDC provides access to workshops, events and services including mentoring and networking opportunities, one-on-one career coaching, and assistance building your professional online presence. The BCDC strives to ensure the legitimacy of external events and workshops posted we promote to students. As a participant in any event or workshop, we encourage you to exercise due diligence, and research the integrity of the organization(s) prior to attending. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office.