BMO Spotlight: Global Market
Date and Time
We will be walking you through what a career looks like on the Global Markets:
· Day-in-the-life: Start the day monitoring all financial news, economic data releases, and desk trade ideas to prepare for client conversations. Facilitate client trade activity and help senior salespeople pitch trade ideas to clients. Plan client outings and relationship building activities. End each day with a full recap of trading activity and brainstorming with trading desk on client ideas for the next day.
· Hear from business leaders and representatives from teams in the U.S and Canada
· Meet with our early talent recruiters and ask questions
Date: Thursday, October 12th, 2023
Time: 5:00 - 6:00p.m.
- As this is a Capital Markets Campus Event, this event is reserved for December 2025, Class of 2026, Class of 2027 students eligible for upcoming Summer 2024/2025 and 2024/2025 Coop internships.
- Email reminders: will be sent closer to event to registered attendees with event details, reminders and event link.
- If you are unable to attend closer to date: please update your registration status so we may allocate your position to another attendee.
- If you have questions: please contact us at BMO.CMCRT@BMO.COM.
About the Business Career Development Centre
The Business Career Development Centre (BCDC) offers tailored career support to business students at the University of Guelph. The BCDC provides access to workshops, events and services including mentoring and networking opportunities, one-on-one career coaching, and assistance building your professional online presence. The BCDC strives to ensure the legitimacy of external events and workshops posted we promote to students. As a participant in any event or workshop, we encourage you to exercise due diligence, and research the integrity of the organization(s) prior to attending. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office.