Change of Address, Name

Address Change

Address changes can be made in writing through the mail or by facsimile to Enrolment Services. The fax number is 519 766-0143. You can download and complete the Change of Address form.

Name Change

Please provide identification when making a name change. You can find the necessary forms for Given Name changes and Legal Name changes on our downloads page. For more information, contact 519 824-4120 Ext. 58731.