For the most current information related to: tuition and fees, financial aid, OSAP, scholarships, T2202 tax forms, and other financial services, please visit the Student Financial Services website.

Tuition and Fees

Tuition and fee information, including information about methods of payment and payment due dates / deadlines, is available on the Student Financial Services - Tuition and Fees website.

Financial Aid and OSAP

Financial Aid information, which includes OSAP distribution, is available on the Student Financial Services - Financial Aid website.

Scholarships and Awards

Extensive Information on Scholarships and Awards, including an awards search, is available on the Student Financial Services - Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards website.

Tax Forms - T2202/T2202A - Taxation Year

Canada Revenue Agency form T2202 or T2202A is the form you use to claim your tuition and education expenses when filing your annual income taxes. The form for the previous taxation year will be available online through WebAdvisor in early February. For example, the tax form for 2014 would have been available online early February 2015. Up to seven of the most recent taxation years are available online, at a time. The tax years will display only for the years there is actual information available.

No certificate is produced if total eligible fees are less than $100 for the tax year.

Tax Forms - T2202/T2202A - Prior Taxation Years

If you require a T2202A certificate for a taxation year not listed on WebAdvisor, you can make this request in person at Enrolment Services (University Centre, Level 3), by email to, or by mail to Enrolment Services, UC Level 3, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, N1G 2W1. The request must include your name, ID number, the year required, and your signature (a scanned signature for requests by email). For further information, please call 519-824-4120 ext. 58731 or email