This webpage is offered as a service for researchers to advertise their research projects in order to interest potential participants. Research projects posted here have been reviewed by the Research Ethics Board, which reviews all proposed research projects involving human participants. The review is based on the Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical conduct for research involving humans and Good Clinical Practices guidelines.
If you are a researcher and would like your study posted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most-recently posted appear at the top of the list
- Animal Care Organization Survey about Domestic Rabbits
- Student Experiences in Seeking Accommodations
- Tracking Multiple Objects: A Visual Attention Computer Task
- Volunteers Needed for a Research Study on Patterns of Experience Surrounding On Campus Coffee Consumption
- Mothers of young children needed for important research on safety in the home
- The Family Stress Study is welcoming families in Guelph
- Research participants needed for an online economic study
- Picturing Decolonization at the University of Guelph
- Lipid Digestion and Satiety Study
- Complete an iPad task involving object tracking
- Major hearing study seeks participants who are over 50 years of age
- Guelph Family Health Study looking for families with kids under the age of 6
- Understanding caregiver responses to child pain to reduce hurt: A University of Guelph Study