Seeing a BComm Program Counsellor
What have you done to prepare?
- Have you looked at the BComm Counselling website?
- Have you looked at your Program/Academic Evaluation on WebAdvisor?
- Have you looked at your schedule of studies in the Undergraduate Calendar?
- Was it the correct year?
- hint: use the archive to find older versions of calendars
What have you brought with you?
- Did you bring a list of questions you would like to ask?
- Have you thought about what courses you might take?
Are you looking for an elective course?
Program counsellors provide technical advice about the program rules, regulations and requirements. What you take as an elective is your choice so unfortunately we cannot make a specific recommendation. For further details, please visit Elective Courses.
Meeting a program counsellor
We offer both drop-in and booked appointments. Our office schedule lists our available times
To make an appointment
To book an appointment, please call (519) 824-4120 ext. 56757.
*Please note that we do not book appointment times via email.
- Kandis Dyack – Counsellors' Assistant
- Frebis Hoffmeyer – Program Counsellor
- Hugh Clark – Program Counsellor