SoCS Teaching Award Nominations
Have you taken a course that really captured your imagination? Have you been taught by an outstanding instructor that really spoke to you? Nominate your instructor for a teaching award today! How do you submit a nomination?
- Just go to the SoCS Teaching Award Moodle site
- moodle.socs.uoguelph.ca (under the Community link)
- Use the enrolment key “Nominate”
- Upload a short nomination letter on why your instructor should be chosen such as knowledgeable, enthusiastic, clear presentation style, useful assignments, etc.
- Make sure you include in the letter:
- The name of the instructor
- The class you took from the instructor
When should you submit a nomination?
- Nominations are already open
- Due date: April 30, 2014