Submit a Survey
- Employment Equity Self-Identification Survey (Diversity Matters Census)
- The purpose of Employment Equity Act (1995) is “to achieve equality in the workplace so that no person shall be denied employment opportunities or benefits for reasons unrelated to ability”. The University of Guelph is committed to correct the conditions of disadvantage in employment experienced by women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities/racialized persons. The University recognizes that there are additional communities who may experience barriers in employment. As such, the University invites all employees to complete the self-identification survey. Count yourself in!
- Emergency Planning Survey
- The University of Guelph is concerned with the safety of its employees. Toward that end, individualized emergency evacuation plans for persons with disabilities may be required. If you or one of your employees requires emergency planning information, assistance or instruction, please complete the Emergency Planning Survey.
- Snow Removal Survey
- The University's Physical Resources division endeavours to ensure safe and easy access to University facilities during winter. Every year Physical Resources deploys its staff to remove snow and clear doorways, pathways, steps, ramps and curb cuts so that all employees have access to University buildings. It is of vital importance that the needs of employees with disabilities are not overlooked.