Submit a Survey
What is the Diversity Matters survey?
- The Diversity Matters survey allows individuals to confidentially self-identify with any of five underrepresented groups: women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, racialized individuals, Aboriginal peoples, and people with disabilities.
- Survey results will help us develop institutional equity goals and help us meet our reporting obligations for the Federal Contractor’s Program.
- As we know you already appreciate, our employment equity programs and our institutional inclusion framework support our shared goals of fostering a diverse and inclusive campus and ensuring that all job applicants and all employees are treated fairly and equitably Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- The University of Guelph is concerned with the safety of its employees. Toward that end, individualized emergency evacuation plans for persons with disabilities may be required. If you or one of your employees requires emergency planning information, assistance or instruction, please complete the Emergency Planning Survey.
- The University's Physical Resources division endeavours to ensure safe and easy access to University facilities during winter. Every year Physical Resources deploys its staff to remove snow and clear doorways, pathways, steps, ramps and curb cuts so that all employees have access to University buildings. It is of vital importance that the needs of employees with disabilities are not overlooked.