Agencies and Partners


How can I be a recruitment agent for the University?

The University of Guelph does not use recruitment agents for undergraduate or graduate programs, however, if you wish to apply to be an agent to recruit students for our English Language Programs you can find more information from the ESL website


We are looking to work with Guelph on a research project, how do we locate a researcher with the expertise we need?

 The best place to start is the Office of Research "people" page where you can find a variety of listings of research personnel.