The Ontario Agri-Food Innovation Alliance is committed to ensuring projects are delivered appropriately and on time; however, in extenuating circumstances, extension requests will be considered. Extension requests should be requested as soon as reasonably possible and before the current end date of the project.
Specifically, the Alliance also recognizes that research activities may be delayed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
To request an extension for Alliance-funded research (Tier 1, Tier 2, Gryphon’s LAAIR and KTT programs), please follow the steps below. If you have any questions, please contact the Research Program Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request an extension
Please follow these instructions:
- Log in to the Research Management System (RMS).
- On the homepage, navigate to the ‘Awarded’ tab.
- Click on the project for which you wish to request an extension.
- Press the ‘Request Amendment’ button at the top of the project page.
- Select ‘Project Extension’ and press ‘Save’.
- Enter your proposed new project end date and complete the fields displayed as fully as possible. Leave the ‘Research Station Manager Comments on Availability’ field blank.
- Press ‘Submit’.
After submitting, program staff will review your request.
If your request is approved, you will receive an email at the uoguelph.ca address associated with the proposal.
If you have any questions, contact the Research Program Coordinators at email@example.com.