What is Child Care Subsidy?
Child Care Subsidy is financial help for families to pay for licensed child care. Subsidy is available for children from newborn to age 12.
To apply for child care subsidy your family must:
- Have a need for child care
- Be financially eligible
A need for child care may include:
- Working (full or part time)
- Self Employed
- School or training program
- Parent/guardians are looking for work
- Child Care Referral - child has a developmental concern or there is a family need
- Medical Referral - parent/guardians have difficulty caring for child due to medical reasons
For more information about Child Care Subsidy please go to County of Wellington Child Care Services