URA Deadline Fast Approaching - Apply Now!
Looking for a summer job? Want to gain valuable research experience in your field?
There are 25 full-time Summer 2021 Undergraduate Research Assistantships (URA) in the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences accepting applications until February 15… but you need to apply for URA approval by February 11.
Example projects in SoCS include:
- USRA: Visual Saliency Prediction and Analysis (USRA (NSERC)
- URA: Precision Livestock Farming
- URA: Data Visualization for Global Burden of Animal Diseases Project
- URA: Big 3: Listing Permutations Using Length Prefix Reversals
- URA: Implementing and Evaluatiing Thermal Visualizations
- URA: Building an Online Legal Data Agreement Analysis Tool
To view available URA positions:
· Log into the student section of experienceguelph.ca using your U of G ID
· Click "On Campus Jobs & Opportunities" to access the campus job board.
· Click "Summer Research Assistantships (URA, USRA, General)" under Quick Searches to see the full list. You can sort the list by title, department, and type.
· Review URA eligibility and application instructions. The deadline to apply for URA approval is February 11.
· Many supervisors are reviewing applications and requesting interviews as applications come in. It is strongly encouraged to apply before the February 15 deadline.
Need help with Experience Guelph?
· Contact the EL Hub (email@example.com).