Flexible Internship in Agri-Food
Share this page
What is the Flexible Internship in Agri-Food?
The Flexible Internship in Agri-Food is an innovative program, which is comprised of an upper-year university credit course designed to teach job relevant skills and an internship with a host organization.
U of G is seeking to collaborate with host organizations located in Canada and internationally, to establish internships.
- 40-hour, unpaid internships that contribute to the agri-food sector
- In workplace setting, with the potential for remote work
- Insurance liability for unpaid placements funded by the Ontario Ministry for Colleges and Universities
- Internships offered either in a concentrated period (i.e. 1 week) or part-time over several weeks/months
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students across most disciplines
Benefits for Host Organizations
- Flexible internship model for host organizations
- Stronger talent pipelines for industry
- Opportunity to provide input on industry-relevant skills and needs
- Strategic partnership opportunity
Boris Martín (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Terms of Participation
Terms of Participation for the Flexible Internship in Agri-Food (PDF).