Making an Offer and Confirming Work Study Employment
Please review the Work Study Hiring and Payroll Procedures before making an offer to a student.
To confirm a student's hiring into a Work Study job:
- Make an offer to the student through the Experience Guelph system.
- To make an offer, click the "Send Offer" button next to a student's application in Experience Guelph. The student will have 48 hours to respond to your Offer.
- If you are planning to re-hire only students that have previously worked for you can skip this step.
- Submit a Confirmation of Employment form (Word, 21 KB) to the Student Awards Office (email@example.com). This form should be submitted as soon as possible when the student is hired.
- Complete departmental and Human Resources payroll paperwork.
All three steps must be completed in order to receive the Work Study reimbursement.