Cheese Making Technology Short Course
Annual short course - April 27 to May 1, 2020
Learn the scientific and technological principles of cheese making through interactive lectures, and apply them in hands-on cheese making laboratories. In this course, you'll explore the manufacturing of Cheddar, Provolone, Gouda, Colby, Havarti, Ricotta, Feta, Camembert, Romano, Swiss-type and frying and processed cheese.
Instructor Professor Arthur Hill
Who Should Attend
- Production and research dairy personnel
- Managers of dairy processing companies
- Ingredient suppliers
- Government personnel
- And anyone else wanting to know about cheese
You'll Learn All About
- Milk quality, treatment and chemistry
- Processing, ripening and packaging,
- Calculating yield and setting benchmarks
- Sanitation and quality control
- Cheese grading
Course Fee: $2,300 plus HST (13%) in Canadian funds. Includes course manual, lab supplies and lunches.
Registration will be open in January 2020. A registration link will be posted on this site when registration is open.
If you would like to be contacted about the 2020 course registration, please email: email@example.com