What the GSA cannot do for you


Can GSA help me find a place to stay in Guelph?

The GSA does not specialize in housing but there are several resources students can use to search for housing options.

Can I enroll in the Student Health and Dental Plan if I am not a member of the GSA?

No, only enrolled full-time graduate students are part of the Student Health and Dental Plan. To confirm enrollment in the plan, please contact the Student Benefits Plan Office at guelphplan@mystudentplan.ca.