Hiring/Tap Access | Purchasing | Research | Safety | Travel | Undergrad/Grad | Vehicle Use
Volunteer/Liability Forms | CHEM stores / Stockroom | Electronic Repairs | Academic Misconduct
*Please download any pdf forms before filling them out.
- Hiring Form
- Tap Access Form
- Autoclave access: The IB department has two autoclaves available for use. All autoclave users must be trained by Shaylah Tuttle-Raycraft (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to gaining access to the autoclave rooms.
- TD1 Forms - now submitted by student/staff through SharePoint
- Payroll Direct Deposit Form - now submitted by student/staff through the Employee Self-Service Portal
- Field Research Safety Plan
- Field Course Waiver and Safety Regulations
- Field Trip Safety Form - must be filled in to go on Field Trip
- Field Research Safety Plan: Sexual Violence
- Incident Report
- Freezer and Refrigerator Inventory
- Safety Orientation Record: Part A
- Ongoing Safety Training Record: Part B
- Travel and Business Expense Claim - please submit to Nora Teri, Room 3451 SSC, ext. 52774, email@example.com
- Course Waiver Forms
- Undergrad Grade Change Form (accessed through Class Lists)
- Grad Grade Change Form (accessed through Class Lists)
- Department Van Rental Form
- Driver Profile Form - Faculty and Staff
- Driver Profile Form - Student and Volunteers
- Automobile Incident Report
These forms must have the Faculty Member's signature and name printed on them and have the Chair's signature. Please forward completed form to Kate Artuso to obtain the Chair's signature. Forms can not be signed until all the required safety courses have been completed and proof of completion has been submitted.
- Volunteer Form
- Stockroom Requisition Form - please complete and take to CHEM Stores
- Courier Form - please complete and take to CHEM Stores for shipping. Please consult the Shipping Procedures if needed.
- Electronic Repairs Form - submit this form on-line directly to the Chemistry Department