Canadian students and researchers can now apply for scholarships for studies or research at the undergraduate, Master’s or PhD level that lead to a degree at an Indian university.
- Program name: Commonwealth Scholarship Plan - India
- Funding organization: Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR)
- Target audiences: Canadian students and researchers
- Number of scholarships: 2
- Duration: Full duration of the academic program
- Inclusions: Airfare, ground transportation to the place of study, living and medical allowance, tuition fees and accommodation
- Deadline: February 20, 2017
For full program details and to submit an online application, visit: Commonwealth Scholarship Plan - India. Read a testimonial from a former recipient of the program.
All inquiries regarding this scholarship program should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the International Scholarships RSS feed to be kept informed of competition launch dates and other news relating to the International Scholarships Program of Global Affairs Canada.