Administrative Suite: SSC 4476 (4th floor, South-West corner of the building)
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. (Sept-June); 8:00 a.m. - 4 p.m. (July-August)
- Duplication of exams (midterm and final) is coordinated through Laleh. Submit your exam(s) in pdf format indicating # of exams, paper colour, single/double sided, and date required allowing for a 1-week turn-around.
- Materials required for exams (i.e. exam booklets, scantrons, sign-in sheets, pencils, etc.) can be obtained from Laleh.
- Rooms for marking exams are coordinated centrally. Room requirements/preferences will be solicited by Laleh at the beginning of each semester.
Faxes are sent from the photocopiers in 4475 and 3486. Log onto the copier with your copy code. Indicate any long-distances faxes in the log book beside copier.
Mailboxes are located in 4475.
- Mail pick up/delivery is scheduled for Monday/Wednesday/Friday
- Out-going mail is picked up by 8:30 a.m.
- In-coming mail is received by 9:30 a.m.
- If you wish to be removed from a mailing list, place your unwanted mail into the mail slot marked "REMOVE ME FROM MAILING LIST" (located in the mail room, underneath the internal envelopes mail slots)
Meeting rooms may be booked through any one of the Admin staff.
- Send an email indicating: preferred room; type of meeting (lab meeting, practice talk); date; start and end times; your lab supervisor.
- Meetings may only be scheduled during the current semester. Re-occurring meetings (i.e. lab meetings) must be booked at the beginning of each semester.
Lab personnel space is assigned centrally by Emily Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org) upon receipt of appointment information. Office keys require a deposit of $20.
- Locked shredding bins are available in 3513 and 4475 for disposal of large quantities of confidential materials (i.e. exams).
- Notify Emily Martin (x53815) when they become full. All outgoing material must be recorded on the log located near the shredding bin.
Located in 4475, 3447, 3486 and 2488
Orders and Travel Expense Claims should be delivered to the Clerks mail/copy room SSC 3347.
CBS Clerical Unit Website