- Located inside the main entrance to the SSC
- Open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Closed 12-1:15 p.m.
- Leanne Krick - SSC 1110 x52660; email@example.com (LOA)
- Karen Ingram - SSC 1110 x52660; firstname.lastname@example.org
Audiovisual Equipment (for use)
Projectors, laptops and laser pointers may be signed out at Stores.
Building maintenance/housekeeping issues should be reported to the Chem Stores Stockroom via phone or email (x52660). Report door lock issues to Vanessa Breton (x 53815).
Courier Services (FedEx/Purolator)
Access the Courier Form
Complete, print and sign/have signed by PI or his/her authorized designate. Submit with outgoing parcel/envelope to Stores personnel by 10:00 a.m.
Stores Staff administer from SSC 1110 – requisition form is required.
A key for the elevator may be obtained from Stores Staff; freight elevator training is required.
Items for Purchase
Visit http://www.chemistry.uoguelph.ca/chis to search the inventory.
- Stores Staff will help you set up an account for your research lab
- Each month, your bill will be charged to the specified trust account via a journal entry done by Nora Teri
- All requests must be signed by the PI holding the trust account or his/her authorized designate
- General office supplies used for teaching may be charged against the Department by indicating the assigned project number given to each course
- SSC 1118 - ID card access only; supervisor send request to Vanessa Breton (x 53815)
- Stores Staff will issue you a freight elevator key to transport tanks to your lab
Shipping and Receiving
- Incoming packages are logged and delivered to your research lab. If Stores is short staffed, you may be asked via email to pick up your items
- You must submit all packing slips to the Clerks
- You will be contacted when gas cylinders/liquid nitrogen tanks arrive. Please pick them up as soon as possible. Please note that, for safety reasons, there is no access to the loading dock