Do I see the same academic advisor (faculty advisor and/or program counsellor) every term?

The Faculty Advisor is linked to the specialization and the Program Counsellor is linked to the degree program for which you are seeking assistance. If the specialization and/or degree program you are registered in from one semester to another is unchanged then the advisor you see also remains consistent.