What is required for a prospective transfer student coming from another post-secondary institution?

The University of Guelph uses the word "Transfer" to refer to an applicant or new student who has previously attended (or who is currently enrolled in) a post-secondary institution (college or university) other than the University of Guelph. Students considering applying to Transfer to the University of Guelph from another institution should refer to the University/College Transfer information under Admission Information on the Admission Services website.