Can I take a course at another University and apply it to my Guelph degree requirements?

In order to take courses at another degree granting institution outside of a formal Study Abroad offered by the Centre for International Programs (CIP) at the University of Guelph, have the course(s) considered as credit towards your University of Guelph degree, and be eligible to re-register at the University of Guelph you need to obtain a Letter of Permission before applying for admission to the other institution.

For information about the Letter of Permission process refer to the UAIC Letter of Permission Quick Fact Sheet

For more information about CIP offerings please see