Can I use WebAdvisor to select or change course sections while I am on probation?

Yes you may. However, you are strongly encouraged to consult an academic advisor prior to selecting and/or changing course sections in order to ensure that your courses and your courseload are appropriate for both your academic program and your academic situation.