What happens if I am on probation and do not achieve the minimum semester average required?

If a student whose last term academic standing is continue on probation does not achieve a minimum semester average of 60.00% and/or establish a minimum cumulative average of 60.00% s/he will be required to withdraw from the University for a minimum of two semesters. Students who are required to withdraw may make a Request for Academic Consideration (asking for probationary status) to the Academic Review Sub-Committee. Such a request requires supporting medical, psychological or compassionate grounds.