What do I have to do to register for a course that has prerequisites I have not taken?

In order to register for a course you are normally required to satisfy its stated requisite(s) -- to have achieved pass standing in a prerequisite(s) and/or to register for a co-requisite in the same semester. An instructor may, at their discretion, sign a Course Requisite Waiver on a Course Waiver Request form to override the published prerequisite or co-requisite requirement. The signed form must be submitted to Enrolment Services for processing (UC Level 3 or as an attachment to an email from your University account to es@uoguelph.ca).