What should I do if I am having trouble deciding what courses to take after consulting the Schedule of Studies for my specialization and the elective options?

There are academic advisors at the university to help you decide what courses you can take if you are not sure. The Faculty Advisor is assigned to a specialization (i.e. Major in Philosophy) and the Program Counsellor is assigned to a degree program (i.e. Bachelor of Science). You can learn what the roles of a Faculty Advisor and/or a Program Counsellor in Section VII--Academic Advising of the current Undergraduate Calendar.