How do I get a record of the tuition I have paid for my income tax return?

The Tuition and Education Amounts Certificate (T2202A) is available for printing through WebAdvisor. This is updated online by the end of January in the year following the year for which you are filing your income tax return (i.e. January 2008 for the 2007 filing).