How can I find housing off-campus?

If you decide to look for a room or apartment off-campus, the Off-Campus Living website is one of the best resources to help you find a place to live.  The website lists available off-campus accommodations, and also gives important information about the rights and responsibilities of tenants and landlords. 

Another means of finding off-campus housing is through the Central Students Association website called “The Cannon” (click on ‘Classifieds’ and then ‘Housing’). This is where students who need a place to live can post an ad, and they can look at ads posted by other students who are looking for a roommate(s) or have empty rooms available where they live.

People also use the website Kijiji to list apartments and rooms for rent.  Choose Guelph for My Location and then search under Real Estate.