How do I transfer my exchange credit back to the University of Guelph?

Once the Centre for International Programs has received your exchange transcript from your host institution, we will send a copy of the transcript to your Program Counsellor and notify you. In order for your courses to be transferred back to the University of Guelph, you must complete the Exchange Program Course Selection and Grade Submission (EPCS) form AGAIN to confirm the courses you took while on exchange and meet with your Program Counsellor to assess the courses and and assign a generic credit and a credit weight to each of the courses. You may also be required to get departmental approval for the courses you took while exchange. 

Once your Program Counsellor has completed and signed the EPCS, you bring it to the Education Abroad Advisor at CIP, who will then take the form to the Registrar’s office and the courses will be added to your University of Guelph transcript.