What help does CIP offer if I have to go on research, fieldwork, an internship or to a conference as part of my University of Guelph degree requirements?

We offer great help even if your academic pursuit outside of Canada is not one of the Study Abroad Programs CIP promotes.  We offer an on-line pre-departure orientation called DepartSmart to all University of Guelph students travelling abroad as part of their academic program. We also ensure that an Emergency contact form is completed and returned to CIP.  CIP also promotes and asks all academic travellers to buy the compulsory comprehensive health insurance the University of Guelph has through Guard.Me Insurance. You can also get general Safe Travel Information from our webpage, and a copy of the Ready, Set, Go! (an interactive travel preparation handbook) book from CIP.