Travel Health Insurance for Guelph Students and others

Students participating in an official University of Guelph study abroad program are now required to purchase comprehensive travel health insurance through a special arrangement with Guard Me Insurance. Guard Me specializes in insuring students, faculty and staff travelling for educational or research purposes. Insurance can be obtained from the Guelph-Guard Me web portal at While the insurance is currently manditory for students travelling on a study abroad program, other students, faculty and staff travelling for research, attending conferences or participating in other travel realted to a University of Guelph activity can also purchase a policy through the website.