If a University of Guelph program, please provide the name of the professor
Do you know if there are other UofG students travelling on this trip
DepartSmart, Pre-departure Orientation
All University of Guelph students travelling abroad (including the U.S.) as part of their academic program (study abroad program, class field trip, conference, etc.) must complete DepartSmart, the on-line pre-departure orientation on Courselink.
DepartSmart is offered through the Centre for International Programs will provide you with information on travelling safely; insurance, immigration, and other topics relevant to academic travel.
To register for DepartSmart please email Andres Melendez at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your UG email address
- Your UG student number
- Your academic program
- The location(s) to which you are travelling
- Your dates of travel
- Your reason for travel (Field Trip, Conference, Research, Co-op placement, etc.)
- The university offering the program
- If a University of Guelph program, please provide the name of the professor
- Do you know if there are other UofG students travelling on this trip
Andres will register you in DepartSmart and email you with instructions on how to access the DepartSmart modules, Emergency Contact and Liability forms to be completed online and a deadline for completion will be sent to you.