College of Business and Economics launches 10x10: Alumni with Impact Award
The College of Business and Economics recently unveiled its 10x10: Alumni with Impact Award, recognizing ten University of Guelph business alumni who are within ten years of graduation and have achieved rapid and significant growth in their careers.
The annual award was created with the intention of showcasing proud and highly engaged University of Guelph alumni who have garnered significant responsibility and influence within their respective industries and organizations. See the full list if recipients below.
- Gavin Armstrong (BComm '10): President, CEO Lucky Iron Fish
- Ingrid Berkeley-Brown (MA Leadership '14): Superintendent, Peel Regional Police
- Julian Brass (BComm '06): Founder, CEO www.notable.ca
- Adam Carapela (BComm '06): VP, Tricar Group
- Dian Chaaban (BComm '08): Investment Advisor, RBC Dominion Securities
- Christina Crowley-Arklie (BComm '09): Press Secretary & Senior Communications Advisor, Ontario's Minister of Agriculture, Food & Rural Affairs
- David Humphrey (BComm '11): Director, Development Americas, FRHI Hotels & Resorts
- Adrian Niman (BComm '07): Founder, The Food Dudes
- Vineet Saluja (MBA '09): Financial Controller, Vancouver Convention Centre
- Marva Wisdom (MA '07): Founder, Wisdom Consulting
Recipients of the Alumni with Impact award are selected by committee. The Award runs alongside the Notable Alumni Award that recognizes alumni who are at later stages in their careers.
Do you know alumni who should be featured as Alumni with Impact or Notable Alumni? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and bio.