Lang School partners with Guelph Chamber of Commerce to launch new webinar series: Leading Through Crisis
In the face of unprecedented disruptions to business continuity due to COVID-19, business and organizational leaders are coping with extraordinary uncertainties ranging from leading teams, managing risk, and strategic planning.
In collaboration with the Guelph Chamber of Commerce, the Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics at the University of Guelph presents Leading Through Crisis, a webinar series for organizational leaders in the profit and not-for-profit sectors.
Join the free, 60-minute weekly webinars, for analyses, tips and tools to help guide businesses through these turbulent times. The series will cover topics relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the global economy. Each week, experts from the business community and the Lang School will provide relevant, thought-provoking insights for professionals and executives. Attendees will have the ability to post questions to the panelists during each webinar.
Register for the free, 60-minute webinars below:
- April 16th – 1:30pm (EST): Strategic Resiliency and Opportunity, featuring Jim Estill, President and CEO of Danby Appliances and Dr. Felix Arndt, John F. Wood Chair in Entrepreneurship | Watch the recording
- April 23rd – 1:30pm (EST): Leading with Purpose, featuring Julia Christensen Hughes, former dean of the Lang School and Chris Houston, business consultant and founder of Telosity. | Watch the recording
- April 30th – 1:30pm (EST): Employee Morale and Well-Being, featuring prof. Jamie Gruman and associate prof. Sandeep Mishra | Watch the recording
- May 7th – 1:30pm (EST): Economic Continuity, featuring Jim Jarrell, President and COO of Linamar Corporation, and finance prof. Dr. Nikola Gradojevic | Watch the recording
- May 14th – 1:30pm (EST): Human Resource Planning Post COVID-19, featuring Dr. Nita Chhinzer, Department of Management at Lang, Sandra Casarin, HR Manager, Chapter Chair of Guelph & District HRPA, and Greg Pinks, Chief Leadership Officer at Axiom Performance Inc. | Watch the recording
- May 21st – 1:30pm (EST): Sustainability Beyond COVID-19, featuring Dr. Rumina Dhalla, Sustainability Coordinator at Lang, and Chris Coulter, CEO of Globescan | Watch the recording
- May 28th – 1:30pm (EST): Rebuilding Tourism and Hospitality, featuring Dr. Marion Joppe, School of Hospitality, Food and Tourism Management at Lang, and Lisa LaVecchia, President and CEO of Destination Ontario | Register now