March 23: CME Faculty Recognized for Excellence in Teaching
On Tuesday March 22nd, Student Senate Caucus and representatives of the University's Undergraduate Academic Information Centre gathered to recognize 18 outstanding University of Guelph faculty who have made an exceptional contribution to student learning.
CME faculty, including business faculty who teach at the University of Guelph-Humber, were particularly well-represented amongst those nominated, reflecting CME's commitment to excellence in teaching and to providing students with transformational learning experiences. Those faculty who were honoured included:
- Michael Breward (Department of Business, CME)
- Elliott Currie (Department of Business, CME)
- Rumina Dhalla (Department of Business, CME)
- Lianne Foti (Department of Marketing and Consumer Studies, CME)
- David Hiscock (Department of Business, GH)
- David Birkett (Department of Business, GH)
- Suzanne Ross (Department of Business, GH)
Sylvain Charlebois, Associate Dean Academic, who attended the reception said that he was very proud of CME's faculty.
Thanks go to Allison Webb, who organized the event, along with all CME and GH student senators who made a nomination.