Can I change my degree program (i.e. B.A. to B.A.Sc.)?

In order to change degree programs you must submit an Internal Transfer Students application to Admission Services. Information about application instructions is available on the Internal Program Transfer Quick Fact sheet and/or on the Admission Services website ( You may also wish to speak to the Admission Counsellor for the degree program that you are considering in order to obtain more information.