How do I know if the courses I take while studying abroad will apply to my U of G degree requirements?

Before you go on exchange, you must complete an Undergraduate Exchange Program Course Selection and Grade Submission (EPCS) form for each semester you will be away on exchange.  This will give a rough estimate of the courses you intend to take as it is possible some courses may change while on exchange. It is important that this form is completed correctly, and signed by your Program Counsellor before the form is submitted to the Education Abroad Advisors at the CIP office. The signature of your Program Counsellor is the proof that the selected courses will apply to your U of G degree. If you decide to change courses after you have handed in the EPCS form, simply make sure to e-mail your Program Counsellor to get approval for the new courses.