Opportunities in MCB
Undergraduate and Graduate student job opportunities can be explored using the menu links to the right. URA/USRA/MCB-SRA summer positions are advertised in January of each year, while GTA positions are advertised a few months before the beginning of each semester. Additional Information will be posted here and/or on the MCB Home page during those application periods.
- Two M.Sc. or Ph.D. graduate student positions available in Dr. Meng's laboratory to study plant viruses and virus-host interactions - see details (PDF)
- One M.Sc. or Ph.D. graduate student position available in Dr. Yankulov's laboratory. The successful candidate will work in the area of epigenetics - see details (PDF)
- One M.Sc. graduate student position is available with Dr. L Mutharia and with the Fish Health Laboratory (MCB) to study Flavobacterium branchiophilum and Bacterial Gill Disease - see details (PDF)
- One Ph.D. graduate student position is available immediately with Prof. R. T. Mullen to study various aspects of plant cell biology - see details (PDF)
- One postdoctoral position in neuroscience/stem cell biology is available in the laboratory of Prof. Scott Ryan at the University of Guelph - see details (PDF)
This page is updated regularly.