Small Ruminant Adult Mortality Project-Overview
OAHN Small Ruminant Adult Mortality Project.
What is this Project?
- There is a need to assist veterinarians in providing diagnostic services to their sheep and goat clients, specifically in the diagnosis of on-farm mortalities of adult sheep and goats.
- For this project, veterinarians are to perform on-farm postmortems of adult mortalities, and submit the required information and samples to the AHL using this webpage as the interface.
- If you want more information, contact the project administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you wish to participate, please Request an Account using the button on the left panel on the website.
- Make sure you have an account and we have sent you a sampling kit before performing an postmortem.
ATTENTION ALL VETERINARIANS AND PRODUCERS WISHING TO SUBMIT ANIMALS FOR THIS PROJECT. The veterinarian MUST be registered first using this website and receive a postmortem kit from the AHL. The postmortem form and photos MUST first be uploaded using this website for the case to be processed by the AHL.
Register now and receive a kit BEFORE you have a case for postmortem.