BAS Program Counsellor - Sarah Bradley
My name is Sarah and I am the Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (BAS) Program Counsellor. My job is to help current students navigate their way through the BAS degree program!
If you are a prospective student interested in the BAS program or from another program at the University of Guelph, you can reach out directly to me if you are looking for information about the program itself. Any questions related to admissions requirements into the BAS program, or the application process can be directed to Admission Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Planning and Advising
If you have academic planning questions, please follow these three steps:
1. Look up your inquiry online in the academic calendar. Most questions are answered here!
Academic Calendars: https://www.uoguelph.ca/registrar/calendars/undergraduate
The most up to date course descriptions are on the newest calendar.
Otherwise, follow the calendar from the year you started (ie. 2023 - 2024 calendar if you started September 2023).
To compliment the information found in the calendar and help map out your degree, check out this popular tool: Degree Progress Chart.
2. If you cannot find your answer in the calendar, email in your question to email@example.com.
Most questions can be asked quickly here, such as "Can you review my semester and let me know if I'm good to graduate in April?" or "I took STAT*2040, do I still need to take PSYC*1010?"
When e-mailing, please include:
- Your name and student ID number
- The minors you are following or shadowing, or if you intend to change a minor
- Please be as specific as you can with the questions you have – this will help to ensure that we are able to provide you with the most appropriate response