CBE 2018 Research Award winners announced
The College of Business and Economics is proud to announce the winners of the inaugural 2018 CBE Research Awards, which recognize outstanding research achievements or research potential of CBE faculty.
There are three types of research awards, which include: Senior Research Fellowship, Research Fellowship and Research Impact Awards.
Senior Research Fellowship
The CBE Senior Research Fellowship identifies established scholars who are willing to play a leadership role in furthering research scholarship in CBE, both through their own research efforts and by participating in themed workshops, mentoring new faculty and participating in grant-writing workshops aimed at encouraging applications for external funding.
Congratulations to the 2018 Senior Research Fellowship recipients:
- Chris Choi, Senior Research Fellow in Tourism and Hospitality (School of Hospitality, Food and Tourism Management)
- Tim Dewhirst, Senior Research Fellow in Marketing and Public Policy (Department of Marketing and Consumer Studies)
- Jamie Gruman, Senior Research Fellow in Positive Organizational Psychology (Department of Management)
- Yiguo Sun, Senior Research Fellow in Spatial Econometrics (Department of Economics and Finance)
The CBE Research Fellowship identifies early stage researchers who have demonstrated a commitment to and/or success in establishing a research program beyond the PhD. Additionally, Research Fellows will make a presentation to faculty and graduate students in each year of their Fellowship.
Congratulations to the 2018 Research Fellowship recipients:
- Mark Holmes, Research Fellow in Sustainable Tourism (School of Hospitality, Food and Tourism Management)
- Jian Zhou, Research Fellow in Real Estate (Department of Marketing and Consumer Studies)
Research Impact Award
These annual awards recognize outstanding scholarship and research contributions within their disciplines.
Congratulations to the 2018 Research Impact Award recipients:
- Bruce McAdams (School of Hospitality, Food and Tourism Management)
- Ilias Tsiakas (Department of Economics and Finance)
Congratulations on these achievements!