Spring Academic Open House: May 17 - 20, 2021
Received an offer of admission to the U of G? Congratulations! Join us for a VIP-event exclusively for admitted students on May 17 - 20. Each day will focus on a particular degree program (or group of degree programs) and will be your chance to attend academic and student service information sessions, virtual tours of campus and residence.
Please note your program day below. RSVP details will be posted mid-April so check back soon for more information!
- May 17: Bachelor of Commerce
- May 18: Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts & Sciences
- May 19: Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management, Bachelor of Computing, Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences, Bachelor of Indigenous Environmental Science & Practice
- May 20: Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Applied Science
Bachelor of Engineering Sessions
- Welcome session for future students and parents
- Virtual tour of Engineering
- Major specific information sessions with a student Q&A
If you require special assistance or have any additional questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 519-824-4120 Ext. 58713
For more information about this event and other degree programs, please visit Undergraduate Admissions.