Spring Academic Open House: May 13, 14, 19 and 20, 2020
Our doors are open!
Our Spring Academic Open Houses are for students who have received an offer of admission to the University of Guelph. Each day is specific to a degree program or grouping of programs and consists of program information sessions, sample lectures, and tours of residences, the library, the athletics centre and more! Registration details and a full day schedule will be available in early April 2020.
The program-specific days are as follows:
- May 13, 2020: Bachelor of Commerce
- May 14, 2020: Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts and Sciences
- May 19, 2020: Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management, Bachelor of Computing, Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Agriculture and Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences
- May 20, 2020: Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Applied Science
Bachelor of Engineering Sessions (May 19, 2020)
- Interactive session for future students
- Interactive session for parents
- Program specific information sessions
- General tours of the campus including residences
Most of the day’s activities will run in Rozanski Hall and the Athletics Centre. All participants are encouraged to register. Registration and additional information are available online at Admissions.
If you require special assistance or have any additional questions please contact: email@example.com | 519-824-4120 Ext. 58713
For more information about this event and other degree programs, please visit Undergraduate Admissions.