Cadence University Program Member
Cadence Tools in the Curriculum
Cadence software is being used primarily in the following courses:
- ENGG*4550 | VLSI Digital Design
- ENGG*6520 | Advanced VLSI Digital Design
- ENGG*4080 | Analog Integrated Circuits
- ENGG*6510 | Advanced Analog Integrated Circuit Design
- ENGG*6600*01 | Semiconductor Memories
- ENGG*6600*02 | Embedded Cryptosystem
Cadence Tools in Our Research
Cadence software is being used in many research projects including:
- Power-Smart Systems-On-Chips. Project coordinator: Dr. Radu Muresan.
- Self-Powered Wireless Integrated Sensors. Project coordinator: Dr. Stefano Gregori.
- High-speed Low-power AES Encryption ASIC. Project coordinator: Dr. Radu Muresan
- Resource Sharing in Hardware-accelerated Real-time Systems. Project coordinator: Dr. Radu Muresan
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134.
Information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind. No statement is made and no attempt has been made to examine the information, either with respect to operability, origin, authorship, or otherwise. Please use this information at your own risk. We recommend using it on a copy of your data to be sure you understand what it does under your conditions. Keep your master intact until you are satisfied with the use of this information within your environment.
This page is maintained by:
School of Engineering, University of Guelph
50 Stone Road West, Guelph, ON N1G 2W1
E-mail: islab at uoguelph dot ca
Last updated: March 7, 2019