THE VISION OF ENGINEERING AT GUELPH
The vision of Engineering at Guelph is to be one of the top-ranked engineering institutions in Canada by delivering a superior, design-based engineering education and relevant research programs that impact and benefit society.
THE MISSION OF ENGINEERING AT GUELPH
Within the aims and objectives of the University of Guelph, Engineering strives for excellence in teaching and research for the benefit of society. The core values of Engineering at Guelph are:
- an atmosphere of equality, dignity and cultural diversity,
- dedication to a multidisciplinary approach to engineering education,
- dedication to teamwork, collaboration and self-directed learning,
- commitment to engineering design as the essence of engineering,
- a culture of innovation and continuous improvement that is responsive to the needs of society, and
- fostering of collaborative partnerships beyond the University of Guelph to augment both teaching and research.